Thursday, October 8, 2015

Podcast #18 - Agni Zotis | Art and Meditation



I return after a 3 week hiatus for podcast number 18 with an amazing guest, Agni Zotis! Agni is a brilliant visual artist who has been living in NYC since she was 4 years old. In addition to art she has started a meditation after-school program for teens called M.A.Y Kids Transform. Agni and I had an amazing talk about art, her late 20s explorations through India and the middle east, spiritual journeys, concepts of time, the simultaneous enlightenment and insanity of society and many other topics. This was a great podcast and an awesome way to come back!

Before I had Agni on Skype I talk about my recent experience as a Grand Juror, the USA’s mass shooting problem, and the moon landing hoax.

Help put a stop to gun violence! http://www.bradycampaign.org/

Music:

No comments:

Post a Comment